• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

- SOLD - SORRY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drmuddle

Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE, THESE ARE NOW SOLD...SORRY TO THOSE INTERESTED. SOLD TO THE FIRST PERSON INTERESTED.

drmuddle said:
Hi, Ive recently received the good news that I'm going to be a Dad! Unfortunately i doubt i can make it to Busfest :( Therefore my two tickets are available (if i'm ok to sell). :msn4:
Weekend Adult Club Camping Type.
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Congratulations mate..... We had to sell ours due to an inconsiderate sister in law arranging a christening on the sunday morning! :roll: Sold em within 5 mins so you'll have no probs selling em :)

Appreciate the comments! Not sure how much to sell them for? I think I paid about £90 ish?
Take care! Enjoy the christening!

drmuddle said:
Appreciate the comments! Not sure how much to sell them for? I think I paid about £90 ish?
Take care! Enjoy the christening!

Cheers...... hold out for face value....dunno if you are on facebook but ours went on the aircooled only group, seen them go quick on the early bay for sale site too, don't forget they sold out ages ago :)

Hi, I'm looking for what I paid. X2 adults in earlybay club camping plus vehicle and Jack Russel! I recall about £90 weekend camping

drmuddle said:
Hi, I'm looking for what I paid. X2 adults in earlybay club camping plus vehicle and Jack Russel! I recall about £90 weekend camping

Think they will notice if I take my pugs? :) Lol