• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made your decision then. Must've been a real hard one considering all the work you've put in.
Good luck with the sale.

leon said:
You made your decision then. Must've been a real hard one considering all the work you've put in.
Good luck with the sale.
Beleive me its been a very hard decision but think in the long run it should turn out to be the right one :| :?

Hope you get the money you are after (well worth it) ;)

I cant believe No one has Snapped this van Up , Its a RHD all the hard work has been done :mrgreen: Its reliable and really just wants driving ..... You could even add Alloy wheels to your taste and DONE ;)

Luxurious Motoring :lol:

Would love to come and look at this, but I can't see me having the time until the new year as my weekends are fully packed.

I guess it'll be in pieces by then? :(

andymk4 said:
Would love to come and look at this, but I can't see me having the time until the new year as my weekends are fully packed.

I guess it'll be in pieces by then? :(
No it wont be in peices but it might have a different roof ;) ;) ;)

Hi, if this doesn't sell, and you cut the roof, I might be interested in some chunks to repair the dents in mine, (if I don't sell mine that is .... :D ). ps, I'm just down the road in Woking.

:sign0013:
Dont know yet, its being collect tomorrow so ask on Monday when i walk outside and its not there :?

Hope it doesn't hurt to much and that the next project ends up just as good if not better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts