• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Splitty beam and other parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammed

Reaction score
Rock solid splitty beam for sale with arms and leaves, perfect for a king and link pin conversion, includes centre pin with no play £250 LOWER PRICE
May split and sell beam for £200 and arms for £100

Foksy style adjuster for the above beam, new £40

Splitty steering arm for above beam, RHD £20

Wide 5 bay/splitty front drums £30

Collection on all from Norwich please.

Ollie
07921 563655

dovebluestu said:
Hi is the swing lever u have from a rhd bus,if so can i have first dibs on it .cheers stu

I'm not sure, if I post a picture can you tell?

I'll take £250 for the beam, arms and leaves from you guys. No one wanna lower their early bay?! 8)

If u drop it on the centre pin ,were the steering arm goes in should be going right and were the 2 track rods go facing straight to the back of the bus ,and it has a recess on the one side were it goes on the centre pin so it can only go the one way.Or if u can put a pic up please i can tell from that .If it is wot im after will u post and how much in total and can i post u a cheque.cheers

dovebluestu said:
If u drop it on the centre pin ,were the steering arm goes in should be going right and were the 2 track rods go facing straight to the back of the bus ,and it has a recess on the one side were it goes on the centre pin so it can only go the one way.Or if u can put a pic up please i can tell from that .If it is wot im after will u post and how much in total and can i post u a cheque.cheers

Hi, sorry to mess you about, its definitely a RHD steering arm

CIMG2742.jpg

£25 posted if you still want it, cheers,

Ollie

Yep il defo have that of u 0llie, can u pm me ur full address and name so i can get cheque to u asap.thanks stu

dovebluestu said:
Yep il defo have that of u 0llie, can u pm me ur full address and name so i can get cheque to u asap.thanks stu

PMed you mate. 8)

I'll be taking the beam and arms etc to Elemental on Saturday and I'm hoping not to have take it home again. 8)

Latest posts