Stanford Hall Early Bay Line Up - Sunday May 4th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martin.sim said:
Do you have to camp to display or are day visitors ok to do so too

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Either is fine, it's just the pre booking of either that's required :)

Hi clem,
Sorry but I cant see how to pre book day pass only on there web site either, as only live 10mile away I wont be camping and I can only see camping and day pass booking form on there site
Sorry if im being a bit thick

dodge6x6 said:
Hi clem,
Sorry but I cant see how to pre book day pass only on there web site either, as only live 10mile away I wont be camping and I can only see camping and day pass booking form on there site
Sorry if im being a bit thick

Same here :lol: I'm camping so all good, but didn't see a day visitor only booking bit?
:mrgreen:

Clem
Wally
PeteB
GrahamL
Aspro
Paul_q
dazza1975
*sam*
Ed
Stuart
Dodge6x6
StuF
68_early_bay
Delilahtoo
Beigebay1968

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. PeteB
4. GrahamL
5. Aspro
6. Paul_q
7. dazza1975
8. *sam*
9. Ed
10. Stuart
11. Dodge6x6
12. StuF
13. 68_early_bay
14. Delilahtoo
15. Beigebay1968
16. Supertramp (provisional on the next day or so)

:oops:

I think it just means that you must have a pre-book DISPLAY pass. These are the ones I have and will be sending out to participants. Doh!

Camping MUST be prebooked though, and you get your show entry at the same time. Day tickets can be paid for on entry.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Regarding the display passes. Anyone who wants one will have to send me an SAE. Please send to -

Early Bay @ Stanford Hall

I wont be sending these out till much neaere the time though, but if you want to get your SAE's sorted then please do so.

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. PeteB
4. GrahamL
5. Aspro
6. Paul_q
7. dazza1975
8. *sam*
9. Ed
10. Stuart
11. Dodge6x6
12. StuF
13. 68_early_bay
14. Delilahtoo
15. Beigebay1968
16. Supertramp (provisional on the next day or so)
17. Karlehsp

Wet up for this.

I meant we are up for this not wet up, don't really know what that means must be my fat fingers.

I've been chewing this over for a while and am a bit concerned that my van would drag the line-up standard right down :msn4:
Is there a certain level of shinyness/mechanical soundness/rust/filler that is acceptable at this prestigious show?

I've only made Stanford Hall once and the vehicle standards were superb 8)

gvee said:
I've been chewing this over for a while and am a bit concerned that my van would drag the line-up standard right down :msn4:
Is there a certain level of shinyness/mechanical soundness/rust/filler that is acceptable at this prestigious show?

I've only made Stanford Hall once and the vehicle standards were superb 8)

:lol: no need to fret George, mines no show winner, it was in the line up last year and my names down for this year, rust spots and all :lol: I see it as this is a club display to get together have a brew and a chat , (first time I met a lot the earlybay guys. 8) ) 8)

there is the concours d'elegence category for trophy chasers 8)

68_early_bay said:
:lol: no need to fret George, mines no show winner, it was in the line up last year and my names down for this year, rust spots and all :lol: I see it as this is a club display to get together have a brew and a chat , (first time I met a lot the earlybay guys. 8) ) 8)

Doing your bus a disservice there mate - it's a beaut!
Best look in to putting a plan together for staying over then :D

...now where did I put my concours d'elegance entry form? :lol:

gvee said:
68_early_bay said:

Doing your bus a disservice there mate - it's a beaut!
Best look in to putting a plan together for staying over then :D

...now where did I put my concours d'elegance entry form? :lol:

Cheers mate 8) :oops: 8) just slowly getting through sorting the paint blisters I've got on my door bottoms they are the size of dustbin lids in my head :? :lol:

Camping tickets came yesterday! SAE sent to Clem!

Not long now!!!

First time to the show so really looking forward to it!

Latest posts