Stansted show pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
what a great day, loadsa sun and loadsa early bays

we counted 10 early bays in the splitterz line up, inc 5 earlybay.comers

met martin,mike,crazy and a few other i forget the names of(im rubbish with names sorry)

heres a few pics

SPLITTERZ DISPLAY
S5000287.jpg

S5000302.jpg

S5000296-1.jpg

S5000310.jpg

S5000292.jpg

OTHER EARLY BAYS I SPOTTED
S5000286.jpg

S5000275.jpg

S5000284.jpg

cool pics Gary was just trying to get some on here myself but i am shit with computers . ill keep trying , nice turn out today good weather nice selection of various VW`s will come to the 3rd Stansted show nice to meet you Martay .Mike F and Taffy 8) 8) oh did you sell the bus mate

I did mean to ask if it was him but left it too late - wanetd to say thanks for the gutter trim I bought off him last year, vital for any deluxe owner!

ive just brought some gutter trim off him aswell... it doesnt seem to clip on very tightly,was yours the same?

Nice pics slammed - wish I could have been there, but theres always
next year :wink:

crosser said:
ive just brought some gutter trim off him aswell... it doesnt seem to clip on very tightly,was yours the same?

Have you tried using a hairdryer/hot air gun to make it more workable? It clips on a lot better if you do. :)

My trim went on fine and stays on no problem, apart from the area where the two halves meet but even there no real worry. The trim is best for Beetle gutters - ours are twice as deep.

Latest posts