Surrey meet?????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day suits best

• Saturday

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • monday

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi im in Ripley and also a member of surrey aircooled,
were are a nice friendly bunch of people, our meet is next wednesday.
im up for Boxhill on sunday 10th.

1.30 sounds great. I'll try to recruit the SE London / NW Kent guys at the Breeze tomorrow. If they don't agree to come along I won't cook their breakfast!

Blackmail! :lol:

C u at the Breeze Mike ;)

bigdaz said:
Hi im in Ripley and also a member of surrey aircooled,
were are a nice friendly bunch of people, our meet is next wednesday.
im up for Boxhill on sunday 10th.
cool looks like we'll have a fair turnout then.
Will try and drop by the surrey aircooled meet on wed

Sunday should be ok if I get the bus back from the garage. I'm not sure where at Box Hill we can meet as the lower car park is closed for access to bikes only and you don't want to be driving our buses all the way up the zig zag upto the top over all the speed bumps. I'll have a drive around to find somewhere suitable otherwise I still think we are better off meeting at the Water Mill.

Ok chaps, in view of the weather forecast for tomorrow I am going to fit my twin carbs as this might be the last decent weather we get.
So it's touch and go for me at the mo, depends on how smoothly it all goes to fit them and to get them tuned.
If all goes to plan and I don't encounter any headaches then I should be ok.

Froggy have you got your mobile number you can give me?
Mine is 07982 237196

Rob (R73) and myself have arranged to meet at the Water Mill at 1.30. (On A25 the Reigate side of Dorking). If anyone is passing Box Hill and it's unusually quiet we can always move on but to be honest it's probably going to be chocca. Froggy I've PM'd you my mobile

got to put a clutch in my old Bay tomorrow morning but i am planning to get there if things go smoothly.

Hopefully I'll try and make it, be good to meet some fellow E'Bayers!
Assume you'll be kicking tyres in the car park if it isn't raining?
Got a long night ahead watching F1 qualifying and the race in one hit, followed by the Moto GP - so may need some fresh air!

Just to add, knowing how busy Boxhill cam get, I'm more in favour of the Watermill option for now...I'm sure I'll find it!

Latest posts