The Big Blue Bully Bus website.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluebullybus

Reaction score
www.bigbluebullybus.com

Not just early bay stuff but a selection that hopefully caters for all dub owners. Handcrafted greetings cards, VW themed jewellery etc; also small gift items such as keyrings, mugs, phone charms, shoe charms and accessories. Lots of the artwork and designs are unique to me and unavailable anywhere else. If you've seen my stuff on Ebay in the past you'll know the kind of thing I do :)

I'm happy to undertake custom work and if there's something specific you want but can't see it listed anywhere just send me a quick message and I'll see what I can do :)

The site is a move away from my Ebay shop (which is now closed) and is still very much under construction and far from finished. However, I'm adding lots of new items weekly whilst also stocking up ready for a trade stand that I'll be trying out at a few shows this year. It's possibly best to have a look, bookmark it if you like what you see and then visit from time to time to check on new additions. Alternatively, you can sign up to my mailing list (complete with an offer running throughout the whole of March) and receive regular monthly updates of what's new.

Cheers, Debby :)

http://www.bigbluebullybus.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts