The Dropped Dough Ball

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Guys here is me van, allot of hard work and of course to much pennies, so I am on the value foods for the next 10 years!

Driversside.jpg

VanInsideBack.jpg

Vaninside.jpg

Hope that you like, let me know what you think.

Ez

Your bus is gorgeous!
Well worth the value foods - just don't get them muddled with the cat/dog meat!!

Cat food is the new soup! :lol:

What cat officer?! :shock: :D

cheers dude, allot of time and cash. the usual way though its the stuff that you don`t see that takes the longest 8)

man thats a nice ride you got there dude, i like very muchio! what motor you runnin, standard 1600!

It is running a stock 1600 at the moment!

Its a clean engine with just a few dress up goodies, but gonna be fitting a nice big carb this winter to get some more beans up them hills! 8)

Not really into to much engine mods as like the stock / custom feel and look, but who knows maybe a cheeky lump could be crowbarred in at some point!

Still toying with the idea of aire bags / hydros but need to save some pennies! 8)

easy said:
cheers dude, allot of time and cash. the usual way though its the stuff that you don`t see that takes the longest 8)

heh.. don't i know it :lol:

I would like to catch up at a show next year and peruse your lovely work if that's ok?

Not much better than perving over a cracker like that! 8)

No worries, I will be at allot of shows next year.

I don`t enter the show and shine though as I can`t be bothered with getting up early! will be at vanwest if your going? :lol:

Quality, we must meet up grab a cider and nose over some early bays! 8)

Forgot a couple of pics.

Grill has been removed and smoothed.
VanDriversSideFront.jpg

and a cheesy arty one!

Snowdon-van.jpg

Will post some engine pics, when I have tinkered on it over the winter!

Cider and bays! all the way! obviously not whilst on the road!

Just parked up in a suitable field over looking the sea with a large keg of scrump mmmmmmmmmmmm

Its now changed from a savanna to a near citreon beige (only by default!) its made up specially so its not on a paint code, although the original paint was from the vw range 8)

Latest posts