• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

This really is the last call.......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
Hi to you all, I have advertised here many times in the past, but as my aircooled bus days are now in the past, I'd like to get space in the garage for my other aircooled cars, and these parts don't fit them.
So, have a GOOD look at the photos and if there is anything that catches your eye or a part you might like perhaps as a spare,( all the parts are genuine ) then drop me a mail to [email protected]
I'm not asking the world for this stuff and we all like a deal, if you want the lot, say so, one piece, that's fine.

LOOKS LIKE MY FILES ARE TO BIG AND WONT UPLOAD....
Other parts you might make use of are a Westfalia interior catalogue showing all the interiors with part numbers and diagrams.SOLD
Type 2 parts book, it's a VW one but not the grey cover type, I think you could buy them from VW Heritage back when, might have been JK.....and I have the Beetle one to.Bus book Sold.
I have a Eberpascher book to with problem solving and such like, diagrams etc , must have if you have one fitted to your van.sold
Three genuine complete front windscreen curtains for Westfalia, these can be used for any years, and in really nice condition.
For the purist among you, I have rare and very little use 67/68 only windscreen curtain for a Westy, on the first of the Westy, the front curtain was a screen only cover, later vans had the above other curtains that covered the cab doors ad well, this curtain won't, the cab door curtain on 67/68 Westy used its own curtain that was snapped to the B pillar.
Price wise I'd like £100 for the three later curtains and £50 for the early curtain.
Looks like my files are to big so mail me if you want pictures please.

Ron

Images here - https://postimg.cc/gallery/2njjpjwte/

£24 will cover it.
It's full on with loads of diagrams, I bought it from the states years ago, but without one I'd been lost..

Ron

Westy book sold anyway so Eberspacher book to budbay6 and parts book to sparky.
Postage is £4
So add to whatever is my price for the book and PayPal as a gift to.......

[email protected]

Ron

Latest posts