• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trailer and bike for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambo

Reaction score
For Sale - £80
Small lightweight Vandor trailer from 1978
I bought this trailer a few months ago with the intention of restoring it and towing it behind my earlybay, but i have since decided not to get a tow-bar so the trailers up for sale.
Would ideally need a new wooden floor as it has been replaced at some point in its past and hasn't been done very well.
Has a great classic shape like period westfalia trailers
Size - approx 3ft by 4ft
Cash on collection only ( Cannock , staffs)
Any questions drop me an email

Also
For sale BSA folding bike good overall condition and rides really nice - £35

hy i was after a bigger trailer , with a cover if poss in ex condition, but all too dear,,,, lol have you a cover for it?? and with some resto needed ( is chassis sound ) would you take 70, could pick up weekend,(going to stafford) :) cheers,

Hi there ,unfortunately there is no cover with the trailer I would have thought something like the erde 102 cover might fit which you can get off eBay .
When I say resto what I was planning to do is -
-take off the 4 side panels and respray the inside of them in a halfords galvanized effect paint
-replace the wooden floor with a new sheet of plywood
-repaint the chassis in hammerite
-repaint wheels
So really no more than a weekends worth or work , the chassis seems good and solid and all the lights work .
As for price £80 is the best I can do , if your interested let me know and I can PM you my number

ok mate its a deal, cash on collection or i can pay pal as a gift if you want , pm your number please thanks :D

Latest posts