• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TURNKEY 1641cc aircooled engine for sale £1100.00 ovno

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1970_vintage

Reaction score
I have a TURNKEY 1641cc aircooled engine for sale £1100.00 ovno

Complete with 40/44 ES Twin Carbs, Linkage, Clutch and Exhaust, complete and complete with Chrome TinwareEngine has just been completely serviced, all chrome tinware taken off, cleaned and re-fitted. (Originally a VW 'H' code 1500cc engine, one of the best)

The engine was stripped and rebuild 2 years ago by the previous owner with new Scat C25 Cam kit, and has done less than 1100 miles since rebuild with;

New 1641 Pistons and Barrels
New Heads, Alloy adjustable pushrod tubes
11lb lightened fly wheel
New Clutch
Twin Kadrons (solex 40/44 ES) and Linkage
Bosh Blue Coil
009 Distributer

J Tubes and performance muffler or I can supply replacement original VW heat exchangers if required.

(Engine requires an electric fuel pump, as cant mount a mechanical one due to linkage fitting)

I can supply a video of it working or feel free to come and test / prove

Located in Devon, local pick up only / or I can put on a pallet at buyers cost and arrangement

Pictures:

Here is the ebay add with pictures http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260809603990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts