Tyres / Stance Thread - Lets see what ya runnin!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Right then, there has been loads of wheel / tyre combinations up recently, so I thought we should have a stance thread 8) We could build up a good idea on what certain tyre set up combos look like and could be very helpful with future plans :wink:

Please put up a picture of your bus and say what tyres / size wheels your running so we can have a looksy for the purpose of stance. Also what running gear in the front you have.

Here is mine on 205 / 70 / 15 Marshall whitewalls all round. On a 3.75 narrowed weedeater beam.

WoolyMarch08029.jpg

Newpics008.jpg

Now lets see yours :wink:

Not narrowed at the front, but running adjusters and Wagenswest dropped spindles on stock wheels and 165/65/14 up front and 185/65/14 at rear, lowered one inner at rear... Oh yeah, and beam chopped at bottom by a couple of inches!

IMG_9361.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

And no scrapage anymore!

8)

4" down on front, 165/65 r15
One spline rear (one side only - work in progress) on 205/70 r15 - silly rake :p

DSC00362.jpg

Joval said:
4" down on front, 165/65 r15
One spline rear (one side only - work in progress) on 205/70 r15 - silly rake :p

DSC00362.jpg

are they 14 inch wheels? 8)

Joval said:
With 15" tyres? I hope not. :p :D

didnt see that :oops: hang ya monkey! did you go changing ya post! :wink:

keep em coming people!!, we need to see what peoples stance is like as all of us play around with different ideas at some point so is a great way to view before you buy! 8)

thumb.gif

heres mine. lowered 2 inches front and rear,running jge radars with 175/55/15 on front,and 175/65/15 on rear.

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

You are probably board of seeing this one:

175/55/15 front and 185/65/15 rear - king and link pin 2" narrowed CB performance beam, 3 1/2" dropped spindles. Creative adjustable spring plates on rear. I think it works really well.

P050508_101602.jpg

15" 356 rims with 195/50/15's all round.

Creative 3.75 weedeater up front and Creative adjustable springplates on rear.

Worth noting front beam will drop a lower than pictured but at this height the ride qualitly is shite (not to mention the balljoint issue)

Soon to be sporting dropped spindles to regain some suspension movement and keep the pictured "look" :)

27052008025.jpg

Hi!

Stock height, running 175/65 14's, all ready to lower a bit.........

Been cleaning today with girlfriends help, wax on wax off etc, first time it's been cut/polished since it arrived from California 6 months ago......

Just got my V5 and docs, ready to get plates now!

camper.jpg

Alistair

Keep em coming! there is plenty of tyre combos out there, so lets see em! :mrgreen:

Big Red said:
:oops: are there pictures within this thread? cos i can't see them if there are :cry:

loads doood, i presume you are at work and cant view any pics?

yes i is

is it the work server stopping them being displayed then?

stupid pc's :roll: lol or is it just me :shock:

Big Red said:
is it the work server stopping them being displayed then?

i doubt it :? , its just bog standard php pages. Can you see anyother images on the forums like the header or banners?

your work can filter content if your using a proxy server possibly.

Loads of servers just stop pics, but let you access forums. Get on that PC at home dood or ask you IT Bod to turn your pics on! 8)

Latest posts