Tyres / Stance Thread - Lets see what ya runnin!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still trying to scratch this out of my brain, as I remember having issues and I remember Nick and the gang trying to suss it, and frequent road tests but as far as I can remember it was the tie rod / track rod ends upside down even though loads said that couldn’t be done.

Ozziedog,,,,, 99% positive :)

I’m still trying to scratch this out of my brain, as I remember having issues and I remember Nick and the gang trying to suss it, and frequent road tests but as far as I can remember it was the tie rod / track rod ends upside down even though loads said that couldn’t be done.

Ozziedog,,,,, 99% positive :)

So mine is setup with both tie/track rods upside down on my dropped spindles.
I.e. they look to be fitted from the bottom up.
Does this look correct?

I have also been back through work I've had done & found that I had a track rod replaced at a garage a few years back & this is the same side that the tyre inside always seems to wear quickest on.

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_173343802_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20230530_173343802_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230529_210636841.jpg
    IMG_20230529_210636841.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Does this look correct

I’m so sorry Walt, this was over a decade ago and i just can’t remember how it looked then. I’ll have another search on here but I’m fairly certain there were no pictures unless Wiggy took some when I wasn’t looking or there even. I’ll have a word with Nick when i can get down the garage to see him over a brew. :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, we’ll get to the bottom of this :)

Latest posts