Uber Secure Pedal Locks...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 LHD locks being posted out tomorrow morning.

Then got 3 LHD and 3 RHD and i'm back to no back orders.

Thanks for all you patience in these being made

Looking forward to receiving mine, just prior to garaging for the winter.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Many thanks Andy, received mine today in a lovely shade of blue which matches my Bus. Just need to buy a decent padlock.

So....i got my Pedal lock....very pleased with the quality of it!
HOWEVER.......no padlock!
I paid £34....i presumed that came with a padlock???
Can anyone confirm?...
The order was originally placed so long ago now, that maybe it has been overlooked by Uber in the process of dispatch??

Foz said:
Can anyone confirm?...
The order was originally placed so long ago now, that maybe it has been overlooked by Uber in the process of dispatch??
Hi I stopped ofering padlocks, as others prefered to source there own and buy a higher quality lock.

By the time ive bought, steel, paint, end plugs and postage the £34 is pretty cheap. But as said a while ago, would prefer to offer a good low priced well made deterent to stop our pride and joy disapearing. Just sorry they take a while to make with other demands on tine etc.

PS you have a lovely bus.

Just told my manager at work about this, I suspect he will be ordering one too

uber cool said:
Foz said:
Can anyone confirm?...
Hi I stopped ofering padlocks, as others prefered to source there own and buy a higher quality lock.

By the time ive bought, steel, paint, end plugs and postage the £34 is pretty cheap. But as said a while ago, would prefer to offer a good low priced well made deterent to stop our pride and joy disapearing. Just sorry they take a while to make with other demands on tine etc.

PS you have a lovely bus.

Uber, Thats fine man, i just wasn't sure if it had been overlooked in the process of fabrication.

The quality is spot on, and i know you put a lot of time and effort into these.
Appreciate it dude! :cool:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Eventually managed to pick mine up - usual royal mail cock up when they just tell you that a parcel has been delivered and no indication of what it is or who it's from ... And then just open until lunchtime.

Anyway, got it now and bloody good it looks too - much better proposition than the other stuff I'd looked at.

Cheers

Latest posts