Uber Secure Pedal Locks...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
email just sent out , 6 more to be dispatched early next week, I'm then only 2 behind, so should be back on track for making a few ahead and have stock in!

Order now in time for xmas.

Uber - looking to order one from your website but wanted a lock to go with it. Are you still doing the locks- if so how much extra are they?
Cheers
Ross.

To be honest I cant get any good deals on locks, so was only buying from B&Q and selling on. Your best getting a lock yourself, then you can pick one that suits your price rang. A simple 50mm padlock to one of thoses circular locks will fit. The holes size is 9.5mm. so somehting about 8mm will be fine. I'll look out for your order.

http://www.yale.co.uk/en/yale/couk/ProductsDB/?groupId=934&productId=50307" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is the lock I use. Cost about £15 from tesco. Seems like it's very good quality. I'd imagine the weakest link in the whole lock would be the steel supplied by uber (not a criticism at all, very happy with it), so anything more would be overkill in my opinion. As we always say, if they want it enough they'll have it.

Just ordered an über lock to be posted to the Kent area, I live to close to faversham (where a bay was stolen recently) to not have one.

Latest posts