Under the seat spares & tools .

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee C

Reaction score
Fun never stops in this house mind !!!!
I've organised my new tools in my tool box tonight & I did my spares box the other night !!! :party0046:

Think I need to get out more :sad0049:

Nah it's not only soul soothing it's fun.
Keeps the mind active lessens the worry which we all suffer from , :shock: what was that noise :shock:

I have 2 as well and a whole bunch squirreled away in the bus in nooks and cranny's you would not dream of. :lol:

Living the dream.

J & P
:D :D :D

please move the fuel filters from the tool box to the parts tub.. my OCD is going mental!
you look well prepared! well done that man :D

Fuel filters , plug, points etc in the tool box , save me getting the spares box out straight away!!??
As I assume theses are most people's first port of call ????
Discuss .

I used to carry a wing and a prayer. I see I’d better get a bit more realistic. I reckon Bentley/Muir manuals first in the box, then considered survival tools. Where’d you stop though?

I had what I thought was every conceivable spare on holiday and in the end had to drive 120 miles to get a woodruff key when I lost mine. About the only thing I wasn't carrying

I'm currently carrying a strobe, several feeler gauges, a 46mm hub nut whacker, a lump hammer, and a CO meter for setting the carbs. And a load of other stuff, but those are the big "odd" ones. And an emergency gent's mag from when I lived in it.

Latest posts