vanjamboree

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlscott1974

Reaction score
any one goin to the van jamboree this year (18th -20th may lincolnshire showground) i will be working there as usual would be good to meet a few early bayers there

http://www.vanjamboree.co.uk/

Vanjamboree VW Camper and Commercial Show, Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln, LN2 2NA, 18-20 May 2012
Vanjamboree is here again! Contact Pete or Babs Tel 07950 822276

Whats on over the Weekend, I hear you ask.... "Well" for 2012 we have a Big Exhibition Hall again" and a more Private and Picturesque Camping area ; ) .

Every year we strive to include more cars more competitions and much more entertainment (especially for the kids) than the year before and this year is no exception! Start soaking in the vibe. If you like the slide show download our official win7 desktop screensaver and active desktop, over 300 vans and acouple of my ugly mug to boot, I'm using the scenery to look good!

The 5th Vanjamboree VW Camper weekend is to be held on the 18th - 20st of May 2012, at Lincolnshire showground, Lincoln, Ln2 2na, The Vanjamboree is for all Volkswagen camper - transporter enthusiasts, it is designed to be a fun weekend for all, for the whole family to singles and couples. Dogs are allowed into the event but they must be kept on a lead and under control at all times, although this year we have a dog playing area.

Whats Happening Over the Weekend-

Trade stalls, Autojumble, Live Bands, American Wrestling, Disco, Show n Shine, Dog Show, Licenced Bar, Food court, Adult comedy and much more

For The Kids

American Wrestling, Circus skills workshop, Decopatch craft workshop, Face Painting Lady Clown, Childrens Disco, Karaoke, Bouncy castles,

Action Packed Weekend of Cracking Entertainment...

This year we have the following on offer...
Live Bands

the International Missfit, Hooch, Bring it on! Other Bands to be confirmed
Disco

Disco - Early doors childrens disco form 5:00 till 7:00 then Adults from 7:00 till the bands kickoff, making shapes and getting down to the sound of live music
Trade and Autojumble Stands

Starting with trade stalls selling everything from retro gear, VW art to the kind of grub that make you have to loosen your pants aftwards, you know the routine....Loads of autojumble stalls selling everything from a wheel nut to wing, In my experience an easy way to blow 10 hours searching for the holy grail or looking that elusive part I've needed for the last five years......
Childrens Entertainment

Good spot to drop the kids off for a couple of hours, featuring Clowns (of the non scarey variety), Facepainting, Circus Workshop but most importantly a safe environment so you can chill out relax and take in the adult entertainment! Oh and it's FREE.
American wrestling

Always a favorite with the kids, and if your an adult who still belives in Santa you'll love it too! Full sized ring battling throughout the weekend, bring your own speedo's if you fancy a go!
Stayin Alive...

Most importantly theres a fully licenced bar and refreshments (thank the lord) together with a wide range of food available from a salad (one extreme) to a Curry with all the trimmings theres something for to make eveyones tastebuds happy! Also if your camping over there's shower facilities with a of couse, nice clean Loo's.
Competitions
Show n Shine
There Is trophies to be won in all the following catagories of the Show n Shine
Best Splitscreen Van, Best Bay Window, Best T25, Best T4, Best T5, Best Paint work, Best Interior, Best of Show

Ticket Prices -

You can save £5 per ticket if you Pre-Book your tickets before the 1st April 2012, There is also a club booking discount'' for more info e-mail us on [email protected] ,

Pre-Booked Weekend Camping Ticket - £25 per person, Free Entry for Children under 14 years old, ( This includes Camping )

Weekend Camping Gate Ticket - £30 per person, Free Entry for children under 14 years old (This includes Camping)

Day Gate ticket - £10 per person (this covers from 9am till 11pm Saturday, 9am till 6pm Sunday) Free Entry for children under 14 years old
Trade and Autojumble prices
Single Pitch - £60, 6 x 6 Metre, plus camping space (includes 2 passes)
Double Pitch - £120 (includes 4 passes) 12 x 6 Metre, plus camping space (includes 4 passes)

:D hi mate me and lad are hoping to go. loved it last year, i'll look out for you see you there. :D

Giving this one a miss this year, had a good time last year but is a long drive for us.

Vanjamboree VW Camper and Commercial Show, Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln, LN2 2NA, 18-20 May 2012
Vanjamboree is here again! Contact Pete or Babs Tel 07950 822276

Whats on over the Weekend, I hear you ask.... "Well" for 2012 we have a Big Exhibition Hall again" and a more Private and Picturesque Camping area ; ) .

Every year we strive to include more cars more competitions and much more entertainment (especially for the kids) than the year before and this year is no exception! Start soaking in the vibe. If you like the slide show download our official win7 desktop screensaver and active desktop, over 300 vans and acouple of my ugly mug to boot, I'm using the scenery to look good!

The 5th Vanjamboree VW Camper weekend is to be held on the 18th - 20st of May 2012, at Lincolnshire showground, Lincoln, Ln2 2na, The Vanjamboree is for all Volkswagen camper - transporter enthusiasts, it is designed to be a fun weekend for all, for the whole family to singles and couples. Dogs are allowed into the event but they must be kept on a lead and under control at all times, although this year we have a dog playing area.

Whats Happening Over the Weekend-

Trade stalls, Autojumble, Live Bands, American Wrestling, Disco, Show n Shine, Dog Show, Licenced Bar, Food court, Adult comedy and much more

For The Kids

American Wrestling, Circus skills workshop, Decopatch craft workshop, Face Painting Lady Clown, Childrens Disco, Karaoke, Bouncy castles,

Action Packed Weekend of Cracking Entertainment...

This year we have the following on offer...
Live Bands

the International Missfit, Hooch, Bring it on! Other Bands to be confirmed
Disco

Disco - Early doors childrens disco form 5:00 till 7:00 then Adults from 7:00 till the bands kickoff, making shapes and getting down to the sound of live music
Trade and Autojumble Stands

Starting with trade stalls selling everything from retro gear, VW art to the kind of grub that make you have to loosen your pants aftwards, you know the routine....Loads of autojumble stalls selling everything from a wheel nut to wing, In my experience an easy way to blow 10 hours searching for the holy grail or looking that elusive part I've needed for the last five years......
Childrens Entertainment

Good spot to drop the kids off for a couple of hours, featuring Clowns (of the non scarey variety), Facepainting, Circus Workshop but most importantly a safe environment so you can chill out relax and take in the adult entertainment! Oh and it's FREE.
American wrestling

Always a favorite with the kids, and if your an adult who still belives in Santa you'll love it too! Full sized ring battling throughout the weekend, bring your own speedo's if you fancy a go!
Stayin Alive...

Most importantly theres a fully licenced bar and refreshments (thank the lord) together with a wide range of food available from a salad (one extreme) to a Curry with all the trimmings theres something for to make eveyones tastebuds happy! Also if your camping over there's shower facilities with a of couse, nice clean Loo's.
Competitions
Show n Shine
There Is trophies to be won in all the following catagories of the Show n Shine
Best Splitscreen Van, Best Bay Window, Best T25, Best T4, Best T5, Best Paint work, Best Interior, Best of Show

Ticket Prices -

You can save £5 per ticket if you Pre-Book your tickets before the 1st April 2012, There is also a club booking discount'' for more info e-mail us on [email protected] ,

Pre-Booked Weekend Camping Ticket - £25 per person, Free Entry for Children under 14 years old, ( This includes Camping )

Weekend Camping Gate Ticket - £30 per person, Free Entry for children under 14 years old (This includes Camping)

Day Gate ticket - £10 per person (this covers from 9am till 11pm Saturday, 9am till 6pm Sunday) Free Entry for children under 14 years old
Trade and Autojumble prices
Single Pitch - £60, 6 x 6 Metre, plus camping space (includes 2 passes)
Double Pitch - £120 (includes 4 passes) 12 x 6 Metre, plus camping space (includes 4 passes)
How to get there...

Put address here - Give us a ring on for more info 07950 822276

Band line up for the Vanjamboree

The International Missfit, always a favourite at the Van jam , sit down, chill out and have a beer

Hooch, Rock and Blues Band on in the evening

Logical, Mod n Brit pop band on in th evening

Stuck in 2nd, another fav throughout the vW scene

Townsend , Mod and ska band on in the evening

More to follow ..... Bring it on! Other Bands to be confirmed

I think we'll pop up for a look round tomorrow morning. Will be in the fiat though so not quite the same :lol:

Latest posts