• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various bits for sale - Can take to Stonor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpp123456

Reaction score
Morning,
I have the following parts/bits that are collecting dust in the garage, so its time they went. I am going to Stonor show on Sunday, so can take stuff, if its easier and cheaper to do so:
1) Set of 4, wide 5 whiteband, 14" original steels with tyres. Cream on colour with clips, slight surface rust. Tyres have tread but are starting to crack. 3 have 195 on 1 has 205 (for some reason!) - £50 (Collected) PROVISONALLY SOLD
2) 2 x Securon biege 500/45 front seatbelts. In very good condition, with box, instrcutions, bolts, fixings, etc. - £50 (Collected), £55 (Posted) SOLD
3) Original? under-dash single speaker with housing £10 (Collected), £15 (Posted)
4) Westy single top bunk brackets - showing surface rust but fine otherwise - £10 (Collected), £16 (Posted)
5) Full covers set for 1970 (low buddy seat back). In a type of brown velour material. Really good condition and well made but does look a bit dated - but ideal for temp set or if there is a risk your covers will get trashed) - £40 (Collected), £45 (Posted)
6) Westy pop-top single bunk material. Has large rip in middle but otherwise ok. Does anyone want it before i throw? - FREE (collected).
7) Original (I think) front cab hammock bed - comes with poles, material and bracket,/screws. Has square shaped poles/hooks - £40 (Collected), £47 (Posted) - PROVISONALLY SOLD (ENVYJAY)
8 Original VW plastic spare wheel cover in black. Has small crack at bottom (should be hidden when in place by rear cushion. £20 (Collected), £25 (Posted) - SOLD RALLYE DALE

1)
IMG_0707.jpg

2) Pic to follow

3)
IMG_0709.jpg

4)
IMG_0711.jpg

5)
IMG_0650-1.jpg

6)
IMG_0710.jpg

7)
IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

8)
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Thats all for the time being.

As i said can meet at Stonor or collect from Wantage, Oxfordshire. Or with a couple of weeks notice, should be able to get items to Coventry for pick up from my parents.

Cheers
Ross.

Hi There

Can i take this

7) Original (I think) front cab hammock bed - comes with poles, material and bracket,/screws. Has square shaped poles/hooks - £40 (Collected), £47 (Posted)

Cheers
Jay
I will pm later to sort out payment and collection.

Hi There
Can i take this
7) Original (I think) front cab hammock bed - comes with poles, material and bracket,/screws. Has square shaped poles/hooks - £40 (Collected), £47 (Posted)
Cheers
Jay
I will pm later to sort out payment and collection.

Yep - No probs Jay. Speak to you later.

Forget this dibs business!!! I'll have the seat belts and pay right now, pm me with some contact details and a PayPal address for full payment or a deposit to pick up and pay cash at stoner.

Cheers

Austin

Austin said:
Forget this dibs business!!! I'll have the seat belts and pay right now, pm me with some contact details and a PayPal address for full payment or a deposit to pick up and pay cash at stoner.

Cheers

Austin

Is this the equivalent of flexing cyber muscles?

Heebee_GB said:
Austin said:

Cheers

Austin

Is this the equivalent of flexing cyber muscles?

Sorry dude, just looking to buy some seatbelts without all the foreplay.

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if you still have covers for sale? We need a temp measure until ours are re-done.

If so can you please confirm LHD and is it is full set (buddy/rock n roll/rear load space)

Thanks
Ash

Latest posts