• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Very OG 1969 Deluxe Microbus For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul.R.

Reaction score
1969 Montana Red Deluxe Microbus. Super solid LHD Cali import. If you're looking for a totally original bus then this is for you. Original paint, with great patina. Tax exempt, 12 months MOT and a 'Z' bed in the rear.
Very strong engine with no rust issues. Reluctant sale due to work committments.
Offers in the region of £6500
Feel free to call for more info.

Cheers,

Paul (07984 678580)

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/Paul-R2008/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

159.jpg

154.jpg

DSC01544-1.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

S5000776-1.jpg

If anyone knows how to upload all of my images from photobucket I'd be very appreciative?

this is a very nice van not been f#/?. with just as it should be

all the brakes pistons pipes drums are all newish only done about 400 miles since replaced i would have said when i was in there having a look around stops real well

just get in and enjoy the summer

That is gorgeous. 8)

If I didn't have my Danbury I'd definitely be buying this off you. I just love these OG Deluxes. :D

Thanks for your positive comments. I've loved this bus and think it's a great buy. Gutted to be selling but don't have much choice. Hope it goes to a good home!

Alright mate, I'm located in Bridgend, South Wales, about 25mins from Cardiff. If you're interested in viewing the bus let me know because my work hours are fairly flexible.

Cheers

not intrested in buying this but jeez check out those cab floors....always the first to go so if the rest of the b us is up to that standard then this is a steal. :!:

The bus is now sold and going to a new owner who will appreciate it as much as I have!

Paul.R. said:
The bus is now sold and going to a new owner who will appreciate it as much as I have!

good, i wont be tempted to buy it back now :wink: :mrgreen:

were it going to live now paul?

slammedresto said:
Paul.R. said:

I bloody knew i saw this bus somewhere else!! bloody ell Slam fella...is there a bus you have not owned?? :lol:

smudge said:
slammedresto said:
Paul.R. said:

I bloody knew i saw this bus somewhere else!! bloody ell Slam fella...is there a bus you have not owned?? :lol:

Pottle

Kettle

Black

:mrgreen: :wink:

Mr Single cab, westy riviera man

Hi Gary, I'm glad to say that the bus is staying in S. Wales! Hopefully it wont be too long til I get my hands on another early bay.

What's the plans for your current bus? is it a keeper?

Paul.R. said:
Hi Gary, I'm glad to say that the bus is staying in S. Wales! Hopefully it wont be too long til I get my hands on another early bay.

What's the plans for your current bus? is it a keeper?

its definately "the keeper" :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts