Vintage Speed Shifter - Berg wins!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear it, of all the things you can change from standard, adding a decent shifter is right up there.

Slightly more ergonomacally shaped than the Berg, which is a touch more square, and to me felt more solid and a more positive shift. The Berg is very good, I just prefer the CSP. There's no right or wrong, its just personal preference...

I installed the new version of the Vintage Speed for a customer and i was really impressed as to how it worked so well. The reverse mechanism now is operated by a cable, it engages well and is quite neat. I think they got it right now :D

Abel

atafonso said:
I installed the new version of the Vintage Speed for a customer and i was really impressed as to how it worked so well. The reverse mechanism now is operated by a cable, it engages well and is quite neat. I think they got it right now :D

Abel

There was a rep at Dubfreeze this year and he said the design had been changed. Ours was an older one.

Latest posts