Viva Skeg Vegas 2015

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaSkegVegas

Reaction score

Hey guys and Gals it's that time of year again Viva Skeg Vegas 2015 returns to the beautiful Revesby country park on 14th 15th 16th August 2015

Just three weeks left to buy your advance tickets and save £5 per person at http://www.vivaskegvegasvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once again we have frozen ticket prices at:

Advance Tickets £25 Per person for the weekend (including camping) Under 14s go free (with accompanied paying adult) Until July 31st

Gate Weekend £30 Per person on the gate. (including camping) Under 14s go free (with accompanied paying adult)

If you are intending to bring a caravan or motor home there will be a £15 large pitch fee (this is a VW show after all) (eriba puck, tear drop and small retro caravans are free)

Day tickets £10 Per person per day available on the gate Saturday and Sunday. Under 14s go free (with accompanied paying adult)

Please note Saturday gate tickets will be charged at £30 and you will be refunded £20 when you leave!

Nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Revesby country park in Lincolnshire. Viva Skeg Vegas continues to grow and is now classed as one of the UK's must do Classic VW Shows.

The Gates will be open from 3PM Friday 14th and in true Vegas style the marquee will be rocking with DJ dropping Syence and live bands, and new for 2015 the Busk Stop Tipi Tent will be rocking with acoustic bands and the Shisha Lounge, located by the magical camping area, the trade arena and auto jumble will also be open for you to grab a bargain.

AUTO JUMBLE PLOTS ARE FREE WITH WEEKEND TICKET

(AUTO JUMBLE PLOTS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE) VERY LIMITED SPACE LEFT PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY

Issue 15 of HAYBURNER magazine will be making its debut on the weekend of the show so you can get it here first! Down by the HAYBURNER stall you will be guaranteed plenty of cool rides to look at and activities to get involved in the awesome vibe that comes along with the free magazine and our existing family friendly show atmosphere making a cool area to hang.

The now famous Skeg Vegas chilled family vibe continues but with loads and loads of new attractions including the Stock V's Slammed Line up where you can chose what flicks your switch standard spec or slammed out chassis dragging, the Oval display is filling up nicely, and to tie in with this years theme Retro Sci-Fi there will be a Robot building comp where the big kids battle it out in teams of three to make the best card board robot and winn Tickets to 2016!. The D.T.A VW limbo is back, as is the Bicycle wall of death, Wolfsburg Performance Paddock display comprising of some of the UK's coolest flat four race cars just to name a few, not to mention an awesome band line up in the big marquee.

There will be plenty for the kids and mum and dad to do, Live bands and DJ's, the food court with good food at great value, marquee bar, acoustic, tent, children's disco, an awesome variety of trade including plenty of VW traders!!!!! FREE children's entertainment area with endless activities supplied by PARTY WORKSHOPS, The Skeg Vegas Bicycle show and shine is set to grow with many more entrants already, graffiti displays, Skeg Vegas photo boards, the Koola radio flyer show and shine and much, much more.

As always our VW ONLY show and shine is free to enter!

Daily drive show and shine Saturday

Famous SkegVegas show and Shine Sunday

Our Sunday show n shine sets us apart form other shows with the fantastic SkegVegas trophy table, as usual it will be adorned with cool totally custom hand made trophies from the likes of:

HayBurner, Koola, Seaside Neil, Prosign, Spikes, Ballsd, Rothfink, Aire Valley Speed shop, Kinky Micks DTA, Auto Glym, GSF, VolksWorld, Milk&2, RSVP, Rapid Rodent Racing, Fellows Speed shop, VW Heritage, Video Volks, Just Kampers all topped off with CoolFlo goodie bags! to name just a few!

Live acts to be confirmed.

This years show theme is Retro Sci-Fi. So think out of this world science fiction!

The venue is only a short ride from the coast so you will still have the chance to go to the beach on Sunday and check out Xsite skatepark.

We would just like to take this opportunity to thank you the people that make SkegVegas the show it is.

Have had tickets booked for months - epic show! 8)
Somebody please keep me away from the JägerBombs this year :msn4:

VeeDubKate said:
Looking forward to it, see you there :)
Cool see you there soon

Olskoolchris said:
Always a top show, see u there.
Ah Cheers dude (y)

StuF said:
Have had tickets booked for months - epic show! 8)
Somebody please keep me away from the JägerBombs this year :msn4:
Haha you were one of the first Stu :mrgreen:

Teams of 3 people will battle it out on Saturday to create the best cardboard robot. Two builders and one Model must build a robot from the supplies we provide, the winners will get FREE 2016 weekend tickets, (limited entry available via registration on Saturday 15th) Book your advance tickets and save £5 per person via http://www.vivaskegvegasvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
Can you just turn up on the day to be in stock lineup?

Hi Sam yes, it will be on Saturday. We have limited numbers and specific vehicles, so this particular line up is invite only, we are still sorting vehicles so you will get a PM if your vehicle is chosen dude :D

:msn4: :msn4: :msn4:
nycc2010-costumes-03.jpg
:msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

Myvanway said:
Pi$$ed up chewie...... epic!! 8) :lol:

Pissed up? Me? On a Saturday eve? At a VW Show?
How very DARE you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got back from 2 weeks in Newquay and van ran like a dream so bring on skeg Vegas !

I take it you can pay on the gate for the weekend?

Is there a seperate Early Bay camping area? If so is it pre- booked? Only decided to go after the ticket deadline had passed as we can't now go to Busfest due to family commitments :cry: . I'm hearing great things about Skeg vegas so hoping its as good as everyone says :)

StuF said:
Myvanway said:
Pi$$ed up chewie...... epic!! 8) :lol:

Pissed up? Me? On a Saturday eve? At a VW Show?
How very DARE you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres only one person tall enough to carry off that Chewie costume and I know hes's going to Skeg (and its not you Stu)

Haha - maybe there will be two wookies there then!
Hope it's not too hot or I will boil alive
Might have to take on some fluids to stay cool :lol:

StuF said:

I don't think beer and cheeky vimtos are known for their rehydrating properties.......

67westy said:
StuF said:

I don't think beer and cheeky vimtos are known for their rehydrating properties.......

:( :(

Latest posts