Viva Skeg Vegas Stock V's Slammed vehicle search

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaSkegVegas

Reaction score
Hi guys and Gals, this year we are putting on a display with a bit of a twist on Saturday afternoon.
Stock V's Slammed.

Basically we are trying to get a stock and slammed version of the same year and colour cars. We are looking for a stock Lotus white tin top Westy and a Stock height (Elm Green) if possible Adventure Wagon :lol: you can guess what the slammed version is. We are also looking for a slammed & Stock pop top Westy Preferably the same colour as each other. So if you have one of the above please post on here. Just a note we have limited numbers on this line up so please don't be offended if we don't go with every vehicle.

All participants get a spangly limited edition hologram sticker and the chance to show off their pride an Joy!
Cheers T

Happy to nominate our Westie although it isnt "Slammed" its much lower (and narrower) than standard
Also has :msn4: special :msn4: wheels!

8)

Matt Maz said:
baz1875 said:
the plan is to be there in the adventure wagen so if you want it im up for it.

Baz we might have to have a slammed vs slammed on the adventurewagen front :mrgreen:

Sounds EPIC! 8) 8)

Here's my Savannah Beige/ Lotus White needed?
259e7736643d6e70e8b8f13963d26564.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baz's bus is Delta Green not Elm Green so do you have another Slammed Adventurewagen??

Thanks for the response guys I'll start compiling a list and get back to you all soon, Just finalising the T-shirt and Sticker designs so could be a few days :mrgreen:

Yours is Delta as well Matt, Elm Green came in for 71MY :)

baz1875 said:
Looks like we will have to have that slammed vs slammed delta green line up of our own

If my air worked better I could pretend to be stock :mrgreen: How's yours coming on Baz??

The quality and attention these two will bring to the show I fink you need to change the 'Elm Green' choice as there are no better A.W ........ IMO. 8) ;) :mrgreen:

Delta green! :mrgreen:

Latest posts