• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW Camper Rock and roll bed - New unused, still in box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesy

Reaction score
I have for sale 2 rock and roll beds, both brand new still in unopened boxes.

They were bought from Just Kampers for a couple of project vehicles that had to be sold before they were finished, and i still have the beds.

I also have the extension pieces for them to fit to T4 and T5, also new in boxes from Just Kampers;
http://www.justkampers.com/shop/rock-roll-bed-converter-j14582.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1 x 3/4 width rock & roll bed - cost £250, sell £210

1 x Full width rock & roll bed - cost £280, sell £240

2 x adjustable extension - cost £100, sell £80

I have no use for these now so heres your chance to grab a bargain.

These are the all metal frames (no wood needed), so rather than the usual rock and roll bed outer frame that requires the fitting of thick heavy MDF boards to span the gaps and provide support, these bed frames have been a wire mesh construction which provides extra comfort but also greatly reduces the overall seat bed weight.
This makes changing from seat to bed and vice versa much easier and also improves fuel economy due to less weight being carried in the vehicle on your journeys.
The wire mess construction also means that your cushions can easily be fixed to the frame by simply using velcro strips.

These are great beds that i have used before. i can email pics of the ones i have fitted before, just let me know your email address.

They can be delivered to your door for £20 in the UK, or it can be collected from Kingswinford, West Midlands.

Cheers,
Neil

Latest posts