• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

vw classics parts clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
Picture502Small-1.jpg

£10 a pair three pairs avaliable
Picture494Small.jpg

new hella reverse light £30
Picture237-1.jpg

69 rear view mirror £60
Picture230.jpg

fuel gague £20
Picture153.jpg

door air vent closers £10 inc postage 3 sets
Picture1806Small.jpg

westy stool recovered in blue viynl £80
Picture1814Small.jpg

68-73 slider in need of outer skin, lower 1/4 inner frame and localised aperture repair £99
happy to courier all items at cost price please ask for courier costs if youre intrested in ant items.All these items are also advertised elsewhere for auction so may well sell cheaper choice is yours

toffo, the stool needs to be couriered.I use http://www.interparcel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and i prefer UPS as they are reliable and deliver in 1-2 days.The cost is £6.99+ vat and plus 2% for using paypal.....end result is £8.56.Happy to remove from fleabay if you want this now.

them there auctions are ending tomorrow...many other parts listed that may be of intrest too but if you don`t like fleabay contact direct through here and will give you a price for the part you are after

all these parts now sold except the slider.Decided to pull it and get it professionally repaired in my workshop and then sell these @ £385.You get a £100 refund if you supply a core thats repairable

Latest posts