VW Heritage DISCOUNT and Contact on Earlybay Forum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex4057

Reaction score
Hi All

Heritage offer a 5% discount on EVERYTHING, the discount code to use on the web is 'earlybay' If you have used it before it will get automatically applied to your account. If you then call us please mention it at the beginning of the call and we can ensure it is applied to your phone account also.

As you know I work at VW Heritage,

Well I now have been charged with setting myself up an account through work to spend time on the technical forum offering advice.

So if there is anything I can do to help or you need something sorted at VW Heritage please DON'T Contact this account but my new account.

Thanks Kindly

Alex

[email protected]

SO

This is the NEW Me, Please feel free to PM this account or email me at my work email to get anything resolved or any queries answered.

Anyone unsure if the discount is applied to their account please PM me your name, postcode and the email address you use on your Heritage online account and I can ensure it is applied for you!

Thanks

Alex

[email protected]

alex said:
Well I now have been allowed to set myself up an account through work to spend time on the technical forum offering advice.

Getting paid to be on earlybay big thumbs up that lol

Are you guys going dubfreeze?? And does the discount count there? (unless you're Gunna be giving a bigger discount for the show I'll take that one ;-) lol )

Shaun

68_early_bay said:
Are you guys going dubfreeze?? And does the discount count there? (unless you're Gunna be giving a bigger discount for the show I'll take that one ;-) lol )

Shaun

Hey Shaun

Shows are normally a 10% discount so better than club discount,

Yes I will be at Dubfreeze on our stand :mrgreen:

Nice one Alex. I caught up with my issues of Airmighty at Dubreeze courtesy of VW Heritage.

You guys look you had a busy one.

Jon

Hi Ross

Yes we shall be at our usual spot near the Volksworld stand on the corner of the main square of the show cars just inside the doors. We have Mike from Rancho coming over to talk gearboxes with people and will be taking orders at the show.

Thanks

Alex

I told them about this last Friday and was told their IT department would sort it out.
I tried this morning and it still didn't - luckily I don't need the parts for a little while

My email is [email protected]

I need you to email me with your log on details (Username and email you use to access the the site)

I also need your Name and Postcode and then I can ensure it is working on both Phone and Web orders.

In 90% of the cases i check the discount is applied and working, the site automatically shows you the discounted prices if you have used the code in the past, (This is normally where the confussion comes).

Also goods that are in our SALE are already discounted at a percentage which beats the earlybay discount so these items don't then recieve a further discount.

As said PLEASE feel free to email me your details and I can make sure both your web and your phone accounts have this applied.

All My Best

Alex

Hey Alex, Please thank George from a rather desperate bearing seeker last week in Wales.
Perfect info and tell him Syncro motor factors came to the rescue in Pembrook Dock.

J & P

gas1man said:
Hey Alex, Please thank George from a rather desperate bearing seeker last week in Wales.
Perfect info and tell him Syncro motor factors came to the rescue in Pembrook Dock.

J & P

Will do, I shall pass it on.

Cheers

Alex

Hi Chris

Yes we will happily discount your account too.

If you email me [email protected] with your postcode and the email address you access the site with I can ensure it is applied, or use the discount code and that should work too.

Hope that helps,

Cheers

Alex

Is the site down at present?

Just went on to order CV joints and wheel bearings as swapping over to a Porsche back end and thought I may as well change the lot

Yes we seem to be having a few technical issues today, The webiste is up and working but doesn't seem to work in Internet Explorer, other browsers are working!

IT are on it now!

Give the guys in sales a shout 01273 444 000 and they will be able to help.

Hi Alex, your dropped spindles ac405310, can you use standard ball joints, are they new cast or forged items or remanufactured.
Cheers

Latest posts