Vw71 bay r/h/d

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggy

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bay window
Hi lads new here just getting ready to paint bus .needs help iam after a passenger seat or part to fit to my seat what am I missing 09F49994-1E34-49AD-89D2-4D6419BF54BA.jpeg

Attachments

• 404CA1CB-9918-495D-8DC4-C9CD4B67A8D6.jpeg
    404CA1CB-9918-495D-8DC4-C9CD4B67A8D6.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 11
Hello, and welcome to earlybay.com.

That's it, that's all you need to fit the passenger seat.
The rear of the seat clips into the two brackets on the wheel tub and the back hooks onto the bracket on the seat bulkhead.
If you've got any pics stick them into a build thread on the gallery section, we like pics on here.

Hiya Buggy, if you turn your passenger seat over as in the picture, you’ll see that just behind where the cord is tied off, there is a bar as such hidden by the seat back cover. It’s exposed at each end but only about a half an inch or possibly less , if you look carefully you’ll see wear marks as those are the bits that sit in those Bracket’s that are on your tub and opposite. You have a tiny bit of adjustment in that there are two positions it could sit. Then the rear of the seat sits in these and you push down on the seat back and lift the swab at the front and force the hook on the back of the seat under the hook you can see on the bulkhead. As Wiggy says above ^^^ it would appear that you have everything but I just can’t see the hook on the back of the seat. The front of the seat swab isnt fixed and you can lift it up six inches or more. The passenger keeps it down. It actually works really well.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,. Keep them piccies coming bud, it’s looking good.:)

Latest posts