• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Bay Project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stirlingmoz

Reaction score
Bay long term project wanted. (to keep my Devon company)

The rougher the better. No really

Non runner, rolling chassis or just a shell. Absolutely anything considered.

The only stipulation is that it must be right hand drive and be UK registered.

Have you got something cluttering up your drive ?. Getting a hard time from her indoors ?
I'm interested..

Thanks for looking

Stirlingmoz

2 rhd sa imports avaliable for £4000as is. Put the welder away fella and spend your money on the finer things in life like a silly engine and a paint job

You're missing the point. I've got a lovely van I can use everyday.

I want one to say "I did this". It's the only way to learn.

Thanks for the offer though.

Stirlingmoz

Hi, I have an unfinished project I need to sell, its a 79 bay that I have started to restore and I no longer have the time to continue with it. Basically a very solid project, it needs the new front panel welding on (all prepped) some patches on the cab floor (panels supplied) new front tubs (supplied) and a couple of patches around the sills. It is very solid underneath, all new shocks fitted. It also has porsche teledials fitted with adaptors, has been lowered. Good 1600 tp engine (not fitted) and just about everything else you will need to build it back up including a devon interior. new Empi exhaust, i'm asking £1200 for the lot.

Andy..Thanks for the offer. I will bear it in mind.

Would prefer a true early or crossover bay though.

Startin to sound fussy now arent I !. I'm not honest.

Stirlingmoz

i like this van,nice and original plus you know before you start the bottom foots gone!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7097

Hi, I am selling a 1971 bay window, (poptop) it is Jersey (cahnnel Islands) registered but is a right hand drive, have just listed it for sale in this forum.

got a g reg tin top bay, all parts with it to complete, new doors panels etc, after £1600 ono

Welding required as far as i know is, front panel, sills and jacking points both sides, front outer wheel arches, cab floor sections, rear wheel arches, rear roof section (replacement section supplied)
Got with it a brand new pair of doors complete with seals from just kampers, pair of genuine early bay bumpers, engine with alternator, has no interior to speak of just dash etc

got more pics if you want to see more just pm me your email

Based in West mids

Hi, I have a 1972 crossover panel van for sale. Looking for £5K, it's an unfinished project, I have just had a baby and want a camper with widows, so she can see where we're going. :lol: I know panels aren't everyones cup of tea, but a good solid fully reliable running project, just awaiting a couple of new ball joints and fitting a new door before renewing MOT, apart from that I just don't have time to finish him now I'm a dad. Let me know if you're interested, anyone else reading this i would be interested in a Part ex for a decent camper, I am selling my Mini for extra cash so i can afford an upgrade. Pictures attached. based in Bristol.

Later.

SideWide2.jpg

SideWide3.jpg

Underside4.jpg

Underside5.jpg

Engine2.jpg

InsideRear1.jpg

Rear2.jpg

NewDoor1.jpg

Cab1.jpg

CuUndersideCabPassenger.jpg

FrontDriversArch.jpg