• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted Blaupunkt radio or similar

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimthebin

Reaction score
hello all

after a blaupunkt radio or something similar for my van so i can run an i pod throught back of it

the cheaper the better, just need something thta no one want s to nick and will drown out the engine a bit

ta

jimthebin

Hi!

Not a radio, but i have just bought one of these, and hidden my cd head unit in my glove box, will be fitting a blanking plate and mount the i pod kit somewhere, maybe mount the display where my rear view mirror is, and the jog wheel just below the radio blanking plate, or on the plate itself.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HARMAN-KARDON-DRIVE-AND-PLAY-IPOD-IN-CAR-KIT-DP-1EU_W0QQitemZ230254408495QQihZ013QQcategoryZ58350QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

My local ice shop has 6x9 black carpeted boxes to fit the 6x9's for about £20 odd quid, or a set of boxes, speakers and chunky amp and all cables for about 90 quid all in. That should drown the noise!!

I was gonna stick the boxes behind the seats - maybe run extra long cable, so can stick the speakers outside when camping. Run it all off the split charge system, jobs a good-un!

jimthebin said:
hello all

after a blaupunkt radio or something similar for my van so i can run an i pod throught back of it

the cheaper the better, just need something thta no one want s to nick and will drown out the engine a bit

ta

jimthebin

Latest posts