Wanted!!! Campsite recommendation in North Yorkshire!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee C

Reaction score
We should be picking up our new Rapido Confort folding caravan this weekend!! :D
To go o. The back of the crewcab ( when its eventually finished) :suicide:
We'll be collecting it from Hull area & taking it home to Durham, we plan on spending Saturday night somewhere on the way home, but where????
York , thirsk or Scarborough, Whitby way!!!
Any recommendations???????
Electric hook up & allows fire pits would be nice!!!!!!!

The Camping and Caravanning Club site in Slingsby is nice...quiet simple and great pub 5 mins away...won't allow fire pits though!
Good luck with the Rapido
Cheers
Al

We're not in the caravan club!
I've had a few suggestions so far, I'll run them by the boss!!
See where we end up!!!!???

Not quite on the way home nut Usha Gap in Muker, Swaledale is lovely, 2 pubs less than 15 minutes walk away. No electric though, but Firepits are fine.

There's a few other sites further up in Keld which are also supposed to be nice.

The hideaway @ Baxby Manor (York) is also very nice, one of the best sites I've been to. A fire pit area is provided, and electric hook up is available. Its a bit expensive though.
The local pub is also shut, and has been for a long time as far as I'm aware but there are a few within 10 minute driving distance that are nice.

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

Latest posts