• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted deluxe tin top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baydk

Reaction score
Hi guys

Thanks for a great forum.

I am in the marked for a solid /rust free Tin top deluxe bus. I have been searching for the Right one but it either haven't been on the marked or I have been to slow to drive to the U.K. From DK.

I like a really nice restored (bare metal) stock bus with out a lot off filler and a lot off body work made to it, in original colors with a rockandroll bed .

A og paint with some patina could maybe also be an option. I will use it to go on weekends but I am not in search for a camper conversion.

I preferred the colors of blue,savannah stock colors. :D

Location near immingham (rage 100 miles ) is preferred but let's see where the correct bus I located. Please send me pm if you think you have what I am searching for.

Thanks for a great forum community and for you reading this add.

Hi
We have a 1970 Californian deluxe we can restore to your specification at www.coolcampers.co.uk

Regards Gary

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Or we have a 1971 unwelded and already restored that we can add the deluxe features to?
7aaac0896fe6716571975f5a9a0198a2.jpg

garytype2 said:
Hi
We have a 1970 Californian deluxe we can restore to your specification at www.coolcampers.co.uk

Regards Gary

Please send me a pm with some price details

I have a choice of 2 deluxe busses that may be of interest to you. One is a 69 delta green sunroof model and the other is a 70 Montana red both original paint and could be built to your spec or bought as project’s. I’m located in South Yorkshire, pm me your email or WhatsApp and I’ll send you some more information. Thanks

I have a 68 deluxe twin slider. Lhd, walkthrough and has an ez rear bench. 95% restoration, original colours. Just about ticks all your boxes I reckon :) £15500

69doublecab said:
I have a choice of 2 deluxe busses that may be of interest to you. One is a 69 delta green sunroof model and the other is a 70 Montana red both original paint and could be built to your spec or bought as project’s. I’m located in South Yorkshire, pm me your email or WhatsApp and I’ll send you some more information. Thanks

Just wondering if either of these are still available?
Many thanks
Gavin

gbdanbury said:
69doublecab said:

Just wondering if either of these are still available?
Many thanks
Gavin

Hi Gavin, both are still available. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Could you please give an idea of price to buy either as a project?
Cheers

Hi guys due to this brexit I am for now no longer searching for busses in UK.

Thanks for all your reply., have a great sunday

Latest posts