• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Devon Sunlander centre seats.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisR

Reaction score
I'm after a pair of 1971 Devon Sunlander centre seats, the ones that can be turned to face front or rear and the backs come off to make the bed.

If I can't find a pair has anyone got an idea where I can get a template for them so that I could get some made.

Thanks
Chris

I think Dolly Daydream on here has one for sale and I have another available :)

Clem - do you have any pics? Can't find dolly daydreams. Any ideas where it is?

Found them. I'm after the wooden armchair style seats, which can be seen in some of the other sunlander forums. Can anyone help?

Hi Chris, I have a sunlander, the one featured in David Eccles' book. My interior is as original. I have new cushions but have the originals in the loft. Not sure where you live, i'm in Derbyshire, but you are welcome to come round and take measurements/photos if you like. Let me know.

Hello meowdmucker, thanks for the offer. I'm northampton based. I'm after the whole seats too - the ones as in the sunlander blog on here. They look like an armchair! I'm guessing that's how they came originally? If I can't get any, would they be possible for me to make? When I say me - I mean a joined not me! Guess I would need templates.

Mine are the 'armchair' ones. A good joiner would be able to make them. Let me know if you need to come round to measure for templates. Cheers

Aren't the Sunlander seats the same ones as in the MoonRaker? If so I'd like a couple of these if possible, Anybody. The ones with the armrests and are reversible and you take the back rest out to make up a bed.

Many thanks

Chris

nothing to do with me-
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts