• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Dormobile - rear, upper wooden storage cupboard....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slow-lane-Matt

Reaction score
Wanted - upper wooden storage cupboard, you know the one - the flat cupboard the table can slide into, fits under roof, above rear storage area...

...or - if anyone can send a photo I should be able to make one - would like to to look original...

slow-lane-Matt said:
Wanted - upper wooden storage cupboard, you know the one - the flat cupboard the table can slide into, fits under roof, above rear storage area...

...or - if anyone can send a photo I should be able to make one - would like to to look original...

In mine, the table is stored under the back seat :?

As far as I am aware Dormobile conversions do not have this, as mentioned previously the table is stored under the rear seat.

Do you have a photo of what it is you have seen that can be posted here to help?

Thanks

GOM

Thanks for the input.

When we bought the bus we thought it was a Dormobile - well it was a Dormobile, but we have learned since that the interior is no longer standard. It's strong (1/2 inch ply throughout) and well put together, but we suppose it is custom made. The table is too big to go under the seat.

Before we realised ours wasn't std we saw this Dormobile on Youtube, his interior is very similar, and he has a rear upper cupboard holding the table, so we thought I'd try to locate one...

Matthew

Hi,

You are correct in regards to it not being the original interior. If you want it confirmed if it was a Dormobile conversion post a pic of the roof, otherwise open the passenger door and have a look for a plaque on the side of the dash.

What about this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-CAMPER-MOTORHOME-INTERIOR-/111208941079?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item19e491c617" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks

GOM

Latest posts