• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Dormobile roof bunk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpc71

Reaction score
I've got a 1971 early bay with a Dormobile roof though it only has one bunk fitted. I'm looking for another bunk so I can fit to the other side (the holes are there). Its the one with the scissor type fold out frame.
Much appreciated if someone can either sell me one or advise where I can get one. Dormobile only supply by the pair and at an exorbitant price!

I have just removed one from my 1970 westy,its a fold out version if its the one you are looking for ?

I have a frame from my old '71 Dormy FS if you're interested. No canvas though.
Let me know,
DON

If someone has a pair of bunks and don't want to split, then I might be interested in a left hand side frame if it helps? I think rpc71 is after the right hand side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerocool said:
I have just removed one from my 1970 westy,its a fold out version if its the one you are looking for ?

Hi - sounds like it's what I'm looking for, I need the drivers side fold out roof bunk (I'm not sure if they are different on each side).
PM me and advise how to contact you. Thanks!!

The one I've got FS is the one that goes above the sliding door on a RHD van if it's any use to anyone?
Like I said, just the frame, no canvas,
NOW SOLD
DON

Latest posts