• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted early bay nice and solid

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davesalty

Reaction score
After an early bay has to be in very good condition with no or minal rust
Anything considered upto £20k but has to be in very good condition im sick or going to look at vans that people describe as rust free and it having holes in it.
You can email pics to [email protected] or 07940534412
Cheers Dave
I have a Mini for sale if a px is preferred

Have you seen gingerporsches ad ? Helped out on his build with him its about as good as they come and under your budget :)

Yep I have spoke with him about it and could not agree more its amazing but not quite what I'm after. But thanks for the info anyway.

Hi - have you checked out my brothers bus - turtle - 68 us westy, love this bus, v.solid - on for sale here

Thanks everyone for the replays but had a bit of a change of plans going to restore a bay now as I can't find what I want.
Cheers Dave

Probably too late but I'll be putting mine back for sale soon - it now has a new recon engine with 2 years warranty, new regulator, new battery and exhaust - plus bodywork done and everythng as in this advert - REDUCED: Offers around £10,000
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
phone: 07954176493 but

Latest posts