• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted, early westy campmobile sink unit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petegee56

Reaction score
As the title says, im looking for an early, lightwood, campmobile sink unit, not to worried about the sink unit having a sink or coolbox

Has anyone got anything

cheers

Pete

Hi Simon,

thanks for posting, however i already have the bed and and a buddy seat so im just looking for a wardrobe and sink unit,

I may have a wardrobe, so im not looking for a full set

thanks

Pete

Still looking for a sink unit

and a set of early coloured doors for a campmobile wardrobe, ie the front wardrobe door and the rear door on the wardrobe

Cheers

Pete

Hi pete, ive got a early sink unit that that has been chopped around a bit ........... instead of a sink has a cooker in the top of it.

LMK if this would interest you, John.

Yeah i could be interested, could you pop some photos up for me, how much would you be looking for

Pete

Im in Leicester, £70

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5452.jpg

IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

Ive got a sink unit but its knackered. Pics are on my for sale thread. However the sides are good and I have a good base, so if you aren't bothered by the fact that it would have a missing coolbox I reckon it would do the trick. I also have the sink unit that goes across the top which I recently bought but never used.

PM me if you're interested and I can send photos of all the bits.

Latest posts