• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Full length bed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olance

Reaction score
I'm after a full length r & r bed that isn't quite the bluebird price .... anyone got a spare one knocking round??!! Have got a 3/4 one at present if this is tempting. I know it sounds too good to be true, PM me with any sensible offers.

Cheers!

olance said:
I'm after a full length r & r bed that isn't quite the bluebird price .... anyone got a spare one knocking round??!! Have got a 3/4 one at present if this is tempting. I know it sounds too good to be true, PM me with any sensible offers.

Cheers!

pm rusty lee off here I'm sure he had one!!!!!!!!!

do you no anyone thats handy with an angle grinder & welder?
i had a 3/4 r'n'r bed & i got a friend of mine to cut it straight down the middle & weld in some extra bit's to extend it to a full size r'n'r bed, it worked fine, i got a shet of ply & made up some new boards & all sorted :D baj

Rusty - have been trying to PM you with no luck, they're all sat in my outbox. Price is good. Are you anywhere near London, if so I can pick up, otherwise let me know what the postage is or I can pick up from a show if its down south-ish way.

Cheers for now!

Sadly Baj I don't. I was in contact with the A Team a while back, Mr T always had one lying around but they've all gone back underground ..... somewhere in LA.

Latest posts