• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Hard plastic Spare Wheel Cover for 1970 bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMC

Reaction score
Hi - I'm after a hard plastic spare wheel cover for the inside of my 1970 bus..anyone got one? Cheers.

yep i got one it was brown but sum knob head paited it lite green 4 Fk Sake . It wants a good wash with a jet wash .Im looking for £ 20 whole english pounds and i will take it to dubfreeze

What ya Think dude ?

Gadget

Green...yuk!

do you think jet washing it will get it back to brown? Has it got any clips on the edges to secure it?

I can't make it to dub freeze...which is a bummer...so I guess posting is an option if your interested?

cheers dude

green yeh but it looks like water based paint and is bright 80s socks green . Nitromorse would take it off and wouldnt hurt the plastic either . It has the metal inserts yeh but no clips . i could post it but its a bit big and the P O would probably stamp on it the wankers .

Do you know sumone going to dubfreeze dude ??

Gadget

dude...i'll put a post on the forums to see if anyone from the leeds area is going. will come back to you.....never heard of nitromorse...sounds cool

dude.. will leave it for now...not going to get their. next time. Cheers anyway dude.

Latest posts