• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - LHD EARLYBAY CLOCKS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, did you ever find one? Just checking.

I have two instrument clusters. One speedometer with trip odometer in miles. Extra clocks for '72 that need repair, never broken open. All have OEM '72 faces, so they are out there. Good luck hunting, makes hobby fun!

I have a LHD set and a rhd set, both need tlc. Not sure of early or late bay. Can send photos if you want

Hi Mike, don't remember saying I had a set of LHD clocks, I only have 2 sets of rhd clocks

Hi Mike, don't remember saying I had a set of LHD clocks, I only have 2 sets of rhd clocks
I have a LHD set and a rhd set, both need tlc. Not sure of early or late bay. Can send photos if you want
hi mate, there's a LHD set on your picture? would it be easier if I message you my number or you message me yours?
Mike

Am i wrong in believing a L set up is just turned up side down and the clocks re oriented?

Yes you are correct I looked at mine and the bezel is canted to make the dials near vertical.

Attachments

• Heater control (1).JPG
    Heater control (1).JPG
    579.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts