• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - OG Westy burnished gold engine bay cushion cover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 14475

Reaction score
Disaster!

Went over to my lockup today to do a bit of polishing on my crossover (like you do) and having opened the tailgate, leant inside. I heard a loud pop and noticed that the cushion cover had exploded. I assume that the cold had made the 40 year old vinyl brittle and it let go spectacularly.....

Anyway, as a result I'm now on the lookout for a replacement. Gutted.

Thanks

Matt

Birdman said:
Disaster!

Went over to my lockup today to do a bit of polishing on my crossover (like you do) and having opened the tailgate, leant inside. I heard a loud pop and noticed that the cushion cover had exploded. I assume that the cold had made the 40 year old vinyl brittle and it let go spectacularly.....

Thanks

Matt
hi mate, you need to get intouch with joanne/steve at j&s upholstery..... steves no is 07714317693 they have done repro stuff for me for my crossover...... top peaple.......

tiger1 said:
Birdman said:
Disaster!

Thanks

Matt
hi mate, you need to get intouch with joanne/steve at j&s upholstery..... steves no is 07714317693 they have done repro stuff for me for my crossover...... top peaple.......

Thanks fella,

Might well do that if I can't find a mint OG one.

Cheers

Matt

I have an og one. It's not mint, but would clean up well. pm me if you're interested. It's a 3/4 one though.

Latest posts