• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED>> Original Dormobile parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallyvan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm putting my '69 RHD dormobile back to stock. Does anyone have any of the following please:-

- Folding Heat shied to go around the cooker
- original plastic curtain/cupboard pop button tie backs
- Rack for inside the fridge unit

any other other interior parts I may want to consider.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't! They are quite hard to come by. It's basically a wire basket (like a shopping basket) with white powder coating over it.
I used to have one in a mint dormobile I owned ten years ago. All original, but then came the kids and you know the rest of the story! I'm trying to get my new 69 up to spec.

Wow - never seen those before. They look like an old-fashioned office wire 'In'-tray don't they, particularly the earlier one - I wonder if something like that could be used or adapted...

(Will scour the stationery cupboad!!)

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of original curtain tie backs....I'll double check tomorrow and post some pics if I do. If I do you can have them for the cost of the p&p if that helps? We all know how expensive original bits are and it'll be nice to know they'll be used in a full original resto. I run a restoration business so I also know what it's like getting the bits! :) Deb

Wow thank you very much!
I'll look forward to the pictures. Thanks once again.

I can only find these four I'm afraid and I hope they are what you were after. They need a clean up but they poppers all work. Two are bigger than the other two. My offer still stands. Deb

fantastic, thank you very much! please PM me your email address and postage costs so I can pay you via paypal if that's ok?

Check this out:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=49386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This guy has some roof aperture trims...

Latest posts