• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted pedal cab belly pan...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont think a LHD will fit a RHD
also make sure you get the correct one for your year
there was a post on here a couple of weeks ago about belly pans with pictures of the different ones
check it out
Pedal / Cab Belly Pan

Vinvan

Despite looking on the web for a while I can't find any diagrams or pictures of the belly pan, either in position or of how it's supposed to bolt in.

Also the usual suppliers sell every type of panel/belly-pan apart from this front one. Were they country specific or an optional item?

(would someone be so kind as to post a picture of theirs so I can see roughly where it's supposed to bolt in)

Thanks

This may help: as you can see it bolts to the chassis rail
We used 10mm Hex Head Tec Screws, just drill a small pilot hole then drive them in with a socket

Hope this helps

Vinvan

vinvan said:
This may help: as you can see it bolts to the chassis rail
We used 10mm Hex Head Tec Screws, just drill a small pilot hole then drive them in with a socket

Hope this helps

Vinvan

That's fantastic, thanks. Does this actually cover the pedal holes? My pedals, along with the horn, steering box and brake system seem like they are in the right hand side compartment, I assumed that the cover would fix over that rather than the middle.

Yes, it covers the brake and clutch pedals but mounts in the centre of the longitudinal chassis legs.
I used 6mm rivnuts to fix mine so it can be easily removed and refitted. The joys of a lowered bus.....

Hi you may need a couple of these to cover the holes around the brake and clutch pedals as the go through the floor(stops some of the draught)
Just Kampers part number J21075

Cheers Vinvan

Latest posts