• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Rar bay roof section

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robndshelp

Reaction score
Really need the rear roof section for our 72 devon cut below the gutter
Thanks

Rob

Thanks, our bus is getting all the welding done at the mo so need this section soon thanks for your help! rob

I have a rear section from a 79 bay........

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Rob - do double check before you buy, or more importantly cut your van, as it may be that the 72 you have needs a roof from a 72 - it's a unique year known as Crossover with a whole load of one year features. Not sure if this includes the roof.

It doesn't include the roof, they are the same for all years. The rear hatch re-cess is different for earlier models but you dont want that do you? Just cutting off under the gutter? I'm about 12 miles east of Hull. Can get it to Lincoln though if thats any easier. How does £90 sound?

his is a 72 so even the resess should be right,im sure 71 on were all the same as far as the roof goes anyway ;)

Yes I can com and get the roof 90 sounds good to me. Ar you about in the week or is the weekend better?
Thanks

Rob

I'm about this coming weekend, i'm offshore at the moment until wednesday. I'll take some close up pictures and mail them to you before you travel.

I have managed to find a roof section about 3 miles from home now. Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts