• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted sliding door bottom runner....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah got one or two £25 or swap for some twin port tinware...cylinder shrouds or early bay front or rear section tinware, jalouse westy window or engine support bars early and late

scott wilson said:
yeah got one or two £25 or swap for some twin port tinware...cylinder shrouds or early bay front or rear section tinware, jalouse westy window or engine support bars early and late

Cheers Scott I will have that :) maybe you can help me with the tin ware, do single port shrouds fit on twin port? if not you can have them, I think all the tin ware I have is single port is it going to fit??

OK this is what I've got, I will need the bits that will fit a 1600 but you are welcome to the rest, I have seen stuff go for silly money on ebay but have no idea what its worth in the 'real world'

CyByLGlenns288.jpg

CyByLGlenns289.jpg

i now have all the gearbox tin i need. Desparately after the earlybay tin that sits over the exhaust or we can just do a straight cash deal.

scott wilson said:
i now have all the gearbox tin i need. Desparately after the earlybay tin that sits over the exhaust or we can just do a straight cash deal.

OK :) do you do paypal?

Cheers Lyndsey

type2tattoo said:

Hi matey..

Have you still got the rusty front tin with the doghouse cutout in the pic? If so how much do you want including postage?

I'll definitely have it if the price is right ;)

Cheers
Nick
07817-908-276

Latest posts