• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

!!!!!Wanted standard late bay beam urgently!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Hi

My mate needs a late bay beam asap. His bus is a 72 so it should be a late beam right?(think they changed in 71 didn't they?)

He borrowed a mates ramp for the day took the beam off to fit adjustors to find out the beams shagged :(

Now his mate needs the ramp back, i think he will need to put the knackered beam back on till a replacement can be sourced.

We are both from stafford and dubfreeze is round the corner so... you got one?.... know someone who's got one?

can you get it to dubfreeze?

cash waiting

cheers

ant

Front beam recent american import, it comes complete with hubs inc disks and four new ball joints, it has done 0 miles on my van £250

Not mine but on VZI..can post the thread link if any good to you? 8)

RHD RUST FREE BEAMS avaliable for £159 inc vat no trailing arms or spindles etc but you already have those so what the heck. P.s thats an eb price don`t tell anyone else.

I have a beam that i'm swapping out for a whole front end that i have. i can potentially swap it out in the next week.

this beam has adjusters wended in for lowering, then powdercoated. i have 4 reconditioned trailing arms from cool air that has had all new ball joints - the beam hasnt done any miles since assembling.

I am after very close to the £380 mark. you get unwelded beam (except adjusters), torsion leaves and trailing arms.

28042008110ai8.jpg

28042008112oe5.jpg

28042008113ls6.jpg

i can split the trailing arms from the beam (beam=£250), but this will give you a bolt up solution with new ball joints

Latest posts