Weather forecast looks good so what will you be doing??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
The weather looks great for the weekend so what will you be doing :?: ... Ive got the use of a workshop with air line, spray compressor and pit this weekend so have decided to clean off and then waxoil the chassis and underside of the van :shock: Hope to be done on Saturday so can enjoy the sunny weather on Sunday (hopefully) :D :D

building a wall to help pay for a new engine so i can have the van back on the road just in time for the snow to start...

drifting in B&Q car park. :msn4:

painting pebble dash white ........ill be wearing sunglasses 8) i will be dropping the oil and fixing a little blow on exhaust at the same time ;)

chris

breeeeeeeze , hopefully no need to cook bacon butties under the van this year because it was pissing down :shock:

This weekend i shal be mostly doin what our lass tells me :mrgreen:

And my folks are commin for tea sat ( is there a smiley for hangin yersel?)

Then im off for two weeks to do a bit of house work and then as the good lady puts it "fanny around with the bus and do nowt" :msn4: :msn4:

Breeze for us too!

And like you say hopefully be able to leave the rain coat at home!

See ya there guys

Working all weekend. :(

Still, got all next week off though. Cutting and welding my daughters beetle hopefully, assuming the weather holds out for next week as well. Knowing my luck timing my days off it will be chucking it down all week!

would like to say i was going to exmoor for the weekend but the wife is having none of it :(
so looks like i will be servising the daily and seeing the inbetweeners and the cinema :roll:
hope everyone has a good one ;)
cheers shaun

EgoTrippin said:
No other place to be other than Brighton seafront this Saturday :)

Im glad we are sorted for our spot, Ive reckon it'll be heaving there! Cant wait ...

Well as I changed my oil today after nearly cooking my engine were off to north Wales after I finish nights sat morning so after a couple of hours kip we'll be on our way.

Any ideas for a cool one night stay?

I'll be bobbing around in the Atlantic west of Shetland.

Why am I always working when the weather is nice! :(

Should be home for the snow though. :roll:

taking my (11 month old) daughter to the Cotswold wildlife park, then stopping in a hotel with the mother-in-law joining us... The excitement is almost uncontainable... :evil:

on the plus side, said Mother in law is coming back to ours on sunday and will no doubt want to smother the little one which means I can slip out to the garage and start on the 'winter job list'!

I gonna drive my bus into work tomorrow to be sure it see's some action in this nice weather, and because it's been a month since it was last driven! :roll:

Another one going to be parked up on Maderia Drive, Brighton and hoping to have one of those massive round doughnuts from The Mock Turtle cafe in my face by about 10.30 mmmm

trading at the Breeze, come and say hello and buy something!!

Latest posts