Weather forecast looks good so what will you be doing??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh what a weekend to have of work.

sod the bus

il be sat like a garden gnome by a lake from 5am till 5pm of friday :mrgreen:

then i have a wedding to atend on saturday with a FREE bar :mrgreen:

i really dont think it getts any better.

well actually it does were not invited to the actually church bit of the wedding just the food and the free beer :shock: :mrgreen:

have a good one and make sure you make the most of 27c in october you may never see it again :mrgreen:

oh and olive bay......dont forget to post the tshirt and shorts welding blisters pictures :lol:

Cooked breakfast, rugby, lunch, replace front door to house, take away. That's Saturday sorted. Scrambled egg, fencing in garden, carvery, sleep. That's Sunday sorted as well !I'm a born athlete I tell you.

Off to Croyde in North Devon for some sun, surf , cider & flip flops.....that just reminded me of a joke - "What do you call a french man with a sandal on his head? Phillipe Phloppe" :lol: Still makes me giggle... :mrgreen: Bus is packed, radio flyer & boards on the rack and ready to go for some camping at the beach...

Saturday Cooked breakfast at the rugby club to watch the game, then beer and bbq.
Sunday On call for work, but hoping to clean the mountain bike

Saturday , polishing the bus , Sunday going to a buffers show in Aldeburgh park my shitter next to some nice motors :shock:
( Not all day )

going to shakey to test the new engine in the race beep(where told got to do 200 miles to run it in :shock: 1/4 mile at a time,dont think so!!!) daughters racing her golf gti instead .should be interesting its a 20 valve turbo :msn4: so thats drag racing ,barbie and beers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Currently sat in the holiday inn on Brighton sea front. Staff rate and blagged a hotel froent piarking space for the weekemd. Breeze in the morn no rain coats here. Hope to pick up a few bits. Already picked up my fire tech from froggy so weekend is lookin good
t

I've just rebuilt rear brakes on my next door neighbours van and now about to finish getting my bus ready for MOT then after that I've gotta have a look at the girlfriends Fiat Punto because it's leaking oil........ can you see a patten here :roll:

:lol:

Rolling my bus on her side then scratching my head and saying "mmm that will cost you!" before cleaning it right up and deciding which bits not to cut out! Then the fully dismantled engine is going for a swim in some lovely cleaning bath for an hour before painting. Then I'll remove the wiring loom ready to make a lovely carbon copy with all my nice added extras I fancy in it.

Cleaned the underside of the van today and fully waxoiled chassis box sections and floor... one of the dirtiest dusty waxy oily jobs ever :msn4:.... couldnt have chosen a hotter day..... Tomorrow taking the BBQ and dogs to Thetford Forest and CHILL :) :)

Friday just didnt exist for me the shit with working permanent nights it barely allows some time for a few beers

Well today watched Englands great escape then off to Stamfords Apple day mmmmm with a few ciders tucked under me arm I headed back home, did a bit of DIY and now drinking said Cider mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tomorrows the boys first Tag rugby competition so It'll be an early start for me prepping for that (I knew there was a reason all the others stepped backwards when the call for volunteers went up).......C'mon Stamford Town..... then back to some DIY (no Cider) then work.....

typical ..... perfect working on the bus weather and I'm tied to somthing else ..... arse .....

Westy Richardson said:
I've just rebuilt rear brakes on my next door neighbours van and now about to finish getting my bus ready for MOT then after that I've gotta have a look at the girlfriends Fiat Punto because it's leaking oil........ can you see a patten here :roll:

:lol:
Mate dont bother with your lasses car its a fiat,,,,, Fix It Again Tomorrow ergo, leave it another day ;)
Just got rid of my folks so more strongbow,

Tomorrow is swimming witb my little lad (with mega hangover)
Then my local club the soon to be re named durham dubbers is having its swap meet so im off to buy all the crap i never knew i needed :lol:

I took the bus down to Southampton today and it preformed perfectly unit I got to the entrance of Paultons Park, then my electrical issue caused us to stop across the oncoming traffice and cause a bit of a holdup :lol: Still it got us there and back (around 200miles) so cant complain............what a day too, if only it was like this all summer 8) Oh and Peppa pig is great! (i had to say that!)

Just

Worked most of today then escaped to do diy at home, decorating the hall stairs and landing. My favourite job that is :cry: Four doors upstairs and three doors downstairs to rub down , undercoat, and gloss and the architraves and the skirtings and that big bas**rd wall that`s just been stripped off today and is gonna want at least twenty coats of emulsion to cover all the crap that`s under it, wish I had the energy to just skim it :? New carpets coming on Monday week and I`m gonna be otherwise engaged all next weekend :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Oktoberfest,,,,,,, can`t wait :mrgreen:

Working till Friday. Crossed all fingers and toes that weather is nice next weekend so me and youngest can go to North Wales. Hope your all enjoying weather .. lucky buggers!!

Latest posts