Wedding hire costs?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Hi all - been thinking of maybe going into the hire buisness - anyone on here already up and running, interested in what you have learnt involving costs and expensis etc? I realise it will be no bed of roses but looking for something that will produce some sort of income!
Simo

Hi mate hope you’re well. I’ve read a few times that the biggest hurdle is insurance so maybe best to start there and work back see if its viable. You getting down to DATC this year?
Cheers, Gaz.

Hey mate - hows you and the family doing - all good i hope?
I sold the westy last year to fund a new harley, as we wasnt using it as it whould be, but you never know i might turn up at datc on the bike 😎
Have been thinking of ways to generate an income in the future which is where the wedding hire idea comes in, and possibly a couple of tintops if it works out, as i have learned a bit or two about buses on the way lol!

All good here mate.
Throw a tent on the back and come on over on the Harley! 😂

You’d deffo generate an income especially if you can maintain yourself. Good luck with it mate. Keep us updated.

Latest posts