Wedding Transportation Request

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie Cannon

Reaction score
Hi,

My sister in law is due to get married two weeks today (30th April) just outside Penrith in the Lake District. The wedding theme is festival and they would really like some VW transportation. We looked into the official wedding car hire but it was either booked or needed hiring for a minimum of 3 days. All they would really like to do is have some transport between the church and venue that are 5 miles apart.

Can I ask if anyone lives up in that region with a camper or even a beetle that would be willing for a fee to do any transportation for a few hours on the day? We would not of course expect to drive the vehicle.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks,

Ollie

hi this is my friend kellys van for hire...
http://www.thewhitevanwedding.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Ollie, I would have gladly done it as I live just outside town, unfortunately I'm on a weekend away to Newquay! If for any reason I don't take my van, I'll ask my dad or a friend to drive it if they can't get something else sorted!
Send me an email with times venue etc and contact details, I'll try and find a mate who would do it if I can't!
Best of luck
Lee

[email protected]

Three years in my workshop and still feel I'm getting nowhere fast!

Latest posts