Weddings!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

GregsWeddingjune2011.jpg

Hi all.Used me single cab to get the groom to the church..luckily the church was 5 mins down the road.. :lol: .What you think..new business venture?haha.

GregsWeddingjune2011-1.jpg

GregsWeddingjune20112.jpg

GregsWeddingjune20113.jpg

I really like it. Perhaps a nice seat for the wedding couple on your cargo area (hope good weather included) and it will be a good show for sure.

Had the wedding..it was real good.The bride came in a BM.Everyone said that was a boring way to arrive...haha.

Yaeh I just did one in Brighton. Took the father and bride to the registry office, then took the happy couple back to the party.

All good fun :)

CNV00018.jpg

They had just seen the champagne and glasses in ice waiting for them in the Westy sink......

I'm still in love with your pickup Simon. Been on the hunt lately and have a couple of options. I'll be back in the UK in a few weeks if you're still keen to met up.

Good to see you're looking after my pickup ;)

EgoTrippin said:
Yaeh I just did one in Brighton. Took the father and bride to the registry office, then took the happy couple back to the party.

All good fun :)

CNV00018.jpg

They had just seen the champagne and glasses in ice waiting for them in the Westy sink......

...and they didn´t have any problems with the access height :lol: :lol:

aspro said:
I'm still in love with your pickup Simon. Been on the hunt lately and have a couple of options. I'll be back in the UK in a few weeks if you're still keen to met up.

Good to see you're looking after my pickup ;)

Seen it at a few shows over the last couple of years. It is a well tidy pick up :)

I just took a friend of a friend to their wedding last weekend, with a mate in his late bay. A good excuse to get the van out!

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

tumblr_lt69h8894l1qf2thio1_500.png

My van and Ghia, with my bro's 1302S at his wedding, recently. :D

i have four mates getting married next year and all want to use my bus :shock:

the first one is in may :shock:

i better get a shift on with the project

Latest posts