Werksberg Products new Bus products:

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werksberg

Reaction score
Since I was last on here, I have been busy making new master for new ABS products and more....

'68-'71 Bus Engine compartment ceiling panels 1/8" thick ABS panels without the 770x holes for better noise deadened (the 4x piece inserted type is going to done with in a week or 2x) I might will be making them also from 1/8" special tempered hardboard but the ABS is a better material to use. They also come with the fasteners too:
30-813-6871Busfirewall2.jpg

'73 - '79 Bus Engine compartment ceiling (yes, the '72 is a 1x year only and I'll try to get to making those masters....):
30-813-7379Busfirewall.jpg

30-813-7379Busfirewallcup.jpg

'68 - '79 Bus ABS door panels with black push in pins (or you can use the OEM Stainless steel pins as my black pins are a 1 shot deal...I was going to use a insert with screw fasteners but it adds $15+ to the end price):
Std. with window crank, inside opener and grab handle holes (fresh air ducts hole pattern is a in the works as they have a funky attachment...) or to add the lower slider vent add $10 to the pair price:
30-425-6879.jpg

30-425-6879topcontrols2.jpg

But those panels are really large for shipping costs will be a lot! Unless there is someone from So. Calif. shipping a Bus over there and load the sucker up!

100x (+) Black push in pins $25 plus shipping in USPS flat rate envelope....
30-615BBlackPlasticpins100x.jpg

Fasteners3x.jpg

Westy Pop top flat top rubber seal (made in the USA with the best UV stabizilers) and with trimmed ends to overlap the lower edge seals but you will have to glue the flap seal onto the fiberglass top. $20 plus shipping:
30-350flatseal.jpg

30-350flatrubbersealjoint1.jpg

trimsealsamples.jpg

Plus the usual luggage rack trim for water run off:
Bustrimluggagerackscloseup.jpg

Seal for luggage rack or Pop Top:
sealside.jpg

Heavy Duty Westy or Riveria ? Eurovan (Early small top or late) Pop top seal:
Eurosealsample.jpg

Latest posts